We Got Married

Arghhh...so sad..next week last episode for Goguma Couple kat WGM...arghhhh..sdeh gler...=( siyez dlam byk2 couple kat WGM tu..Goguma Couple yg plg sweet....hurmmm....brbanding dri Adam Couple and Khuntoria Couple...Goguma yg plg sweett....arghhh..please don't end that..hurmmm...=/  I'm gonna really miss that couple so much....love you Goguma Couple..<3<3<3


korang couple yg plg sweetttt pnah ak tgok...=)











this song from YongHwa...he make this song for only her wife,SeoHyun....=)

S: It’s so hard for me to say ‘thanks’ or ‘bye’ to you, All I can say is “thank you” or “thanks so much”, Everything is brand new to me, so I’m a little unsure
How should I say it? It’s still really awkward
Even today, I worry about it
YS: hopefully we can be a banmal relationship
though still unnatural
Y: rather than saying “gomawoyo”
let me hear more intimate words
Y: When we met for the first time
Even our smiles were shy
After today we should be closer to each other
I’m both excited and looking forward to it.
YS: hopefully we can be a banmal relationship
though still unnatural
Y: rather than saying “gomawoyo”
let me hear more intimate words
YS: we can have a banmal relationship
one step at a time, slowly walk closer
Y: look at me in the eye
can you tell me
YS: “I love you”

p/s = lgu ni klau korang bace lirik dea mmg agak plik..tp mksud dea mndalam..klau na fham....tgok la We Got Married..sure korang msti melekat tgok korean variety ni..=)<3<3